Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love this song!!!

Much to come on the garage sale, maybe later today, but first I MUST share this song with you. I found it this morning on another adoption blog I read(http://flipflopsandlipgloss.blogspot.com/) and completely fell in love with it. If I could tell my daughter anything right now, it would be what these lyrics say:

"I’ll find a way to get you here
If it takes my fleeting breath
Another sunrise hits the ground
And it’s a dark lonely sight
Lightyears away I hope you know
There is somebody searching
For the way to get you here
I will get you here"

We are trying, baby girl...we are coming, I promise!!

The song is called "Amos Story" by Aaron Ivey, who has four children, three of whom are adopted. This was written for his newest child, whom they struggled to get home from Haiti after the earthquake earlier this year. Check it out-it is beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it great? seriously, the perfect words to express the feeling of waiting...

    ReplyDelete