Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Fingerprint Appointments...Yay!

I was thrilled to open our mailbox on Saturday and see two envelopes from the Department of Homeland Security...we have our fingerprint appointments! If you remember from my previous post, we sent off our I-600A form, asking for permission to bring an orphan into the country. To do that, we need an I-171H form, and to get THAT, we have to get biometric fingerprints taken by the FBI.

We are scheduled for January 3rd at noon. That time is kind of tricky with Chad's work schedule, and I swear I have heard of people just walking in sometime once they have an appt. scheduled, so I am trying to find out if we can sneak in earlier when Chad is off (like maybe Wednesday?). If anyone knows of someone who has done this, would you let me know?

In dossier news, it is still making its way around the country, though I think it's on the last step and just about ready to head to Ethiopia!!! We are starting to think of the fun stuff now, like a name. We have a few top contenders, but can't decide for sure. Lucky for us we still have some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment