Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Update...

Well, the document the embassy requested was indeed submitted earlier this week. And they promptly rejected it and asked for it to be redone. Of course. I am assuming the redo will take about the same amount of time as the first attempt, though I have no idea. If that's accurate, it will be submitted early next week. Then it has to be accepted (not rejected), and then they will either clear us or ask for yet more documentation. The biggest downside right now is that the Embassy is not going to see appointments the week of the 29th, so even if we do clear next week, it will be a miracle if we travel before Labor Day. Of course, I believe that God is bigger than calendars, so my prayer is for a miracle to occur and for us to pass early next week and get an appointment for the week of the 22nd still. This seems unlikely, but I'm praying for it anyway!

In other news, Gabby's room is officially complete, and adorable if I do say so myself :) Now, I just need her home to look adorable in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment