Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quick Update (and a promise for more soon!)

I don't want anyone to think we've fallen off the planet, so I wanted to post a quick update that things are going AMAZINGLY well! Gabby has adjusted better and faster than we ever dreamed, and we are all getting along fabulously. Honestly, I must say to myself two or three times a day that I can't believe how lucky we've been. There are so many things to update on...her big first birthday party, Halloween, her visit to the International Adoption Clinic, all of the skills and tricks she is learning. I promise that will come soon (along with pictures!). Life with three kids is a whole lot busier than I was prepared for, but I really want to get back into the blogging swing of things, so I'm putting this at the top of my to-do list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment