Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Created for Care!

Okay, so I know...I don't post for forever, then I promise a post, which is totally a lie, and now I finally pop back on only to try to persuade you to buy things. Bad blogger! (I just slapped myself on the wrist, in case you're interested!)

I want to share real quick about the Created for Care retreats and merchandise. I am so blessed to be going to my first retreat in less than two weeks, and I can't wait! These retreats are for adoptive mamas and anyone with a heart for adoption. My adoption BFF, Sarah, and I are taking a road trip to a beautiful lodge north of Atlanta to enjoy a weekend of fellowship, worship, education, and relaxing. Does that sound perfect or what?

One of the best parts is how reasonably priced the whole thing is. It's run by volunteers who donate tons of time and effort. This year they are selling some absolutely adorable merchandise to help offset costs, and I wanted to share their store with you all, just in case someone else wants to buy something super cute. I've already bought the PJs!!

Here it is: http://createdforcare.org/resources-2/ I am lusting after the brown bag, but trying really hard to be good. We'll see how long that lasts!

1 comment:

  1. I will be there too! Coming from Birmingham. Hope to meet you.

    Ashley
    www.ourhillsong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete