Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things I am Thankful For Tonight...

1) That my two sweet boys, even when they are having a very bad night, can still make me smile and laugh. That they are snuggled warm and cozy in their beds as we speak, and in a few hours I will go check on them, kiss them goodnight, and be able to go in and enjoy the sweet sight that is my children sleeping.

2) That my wonderful husband works so hard for our family. That he is selfless and dedicated to his work and family. That he loves me, even when I am difficult. That he is the best father I could ever imagine.

3) That I have a wonderful community of friends and family who love us and support us, no matter what. That I have a best friend that "gets" me like few others do. That I have met so many wonderful strangers in this adoption community who I now consider friends.

4) That the pricing for the children's sale is going well, and that people are coming and buying it here, saving me the cut the sale people take. I've made $215 so far!! That my mom was willing to spend 3 hours on her precious day off to help me tag said clothes and get them ready for people to come shop.

5) That in a village in Ethiopia, a sweet baby girl is enjoying her last few hours of sleep for the night, completely unaware that her family is excited beyond measure for her to join them. That we get to be that family.

No comments:

Post a Comment