Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Leaving On a Jet Plane

Only a few (very few) more hours until we get on our first flight.  AHHHH!!!  We leave Indy bright and early at 6 a.m., which means we literally will be getting up at the crack of dawn.  Although 3:30 is not my normal wake up time, I will happily rouse myself to get this show on the road!!
 
Tonight we kissed the boys and tucked them into bed, and it was super sad knowing we won't be here when they wake up in the morning (my mom will be, for those who worry about child protection or want to rob us).  I hate leaving them, but I am so excited to meet our other child.  Griffin asked me to take 40 pictures of Gabby, 20 for him and 20 for Cooper.  Oh, melt my heart!!  I know they will have a blast with their grandparents, and we will probably miss them more than they miss us. :)
 
So, this is it.  I can't believe that about 30 hours from now, we will be holding our sweet girl.  It is unbelievable to me.  God is GOOD!!!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO Happy for you! I will pray for safe travels...enjoy your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see her picture, Jana!! Praying for you while you are in the BEST PLACE EVER!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete